• question-icon

Suggest treatment for torn ligaments in hand due to an injury

RIGHT HAND INJURY my name is Freddy I m a sixty year old who fell and now have torn ligaments in my right hand. I like to know if that heels by it self or need operation. hand is not working at its best. I m a male and on blood pressure . pain. and asthma meds
Tue, 26 Nov 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

Your symptoms could be related to a damaged nerve, probably from the injury. For this reason, I recommend performing nerve conduction studies. A new surgery to repair the nerves may be needed.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist