Suggest treatment for tooth pain

I am a 45 year old male. I recently had a tooth pulled and a bridge fitted. One of the teeth that the bridge is on has been hurting since the other tooth was removed. I went back to the dentist and the x-rays showed no issues. What could be causing the pain? What are my options, I cannot afford another bridge.
Wed, 17 Sep 2014
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 's  Response
Thanks for your query, I have gone through your query.
The pain in the tooth taken as support can be because of two reasons.
The first reason can be because of high points in the bridge that create excessive pressure over the tooth and result in pain.
The second cause can be because of the pulpal involvement during crown cutting.
If it is a high point get the high point reduced by consulting a dental surgeon.
If it is a pulpally involved tooth then get the tooth restore with RCT and the bridge has to be repeated.
Regarding your financial issue, I can suggest you to go to a educational dental institute where you can the treatment in nominal price.
I hope my answer will help you, take care.

Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Dr. Mahesh Kumar T S's  Response
hanks for your query, I have gone through your query.