Suggest treatment for tonsillitis

Hi, Im 18, and im a hard working athlete (basketball). i have a good diet, i take multivitamins especially vitamin C, and get a good amount of sleep 6-8 hours on average. regardless of this i have been getting sick 5+ times a year on average. this has been happening for 3 years no ( always during the winter season), and most times i end up taking antibiotics. Also whenever i get sick it is always in the tonsils or the throat.
Wed, 22 Apr 2015
ideally if you suffer from this problem better to undergo tonsillectomy because may be the tonsillar crypts are getting infected repeatedly. anyways if you don't want surgery you can take precautions like avoid chilled and freezed items, keep your orodental hygiene clean. start with TAB SEPTILLIN 2 TABS BD for one month. its a herbal preparation which will help you build immunity. take lot of carotene rich food like carrots.