• question-icon

Suggest treatment for toenail deformity

I also have a toenail that has stopped growing (in fact, it seems to have shortened as if rubbing) but my toes do not rub against the toe of my shoe. One doctor told me to soak my feet in warm water and massage the heel of my feet to stimulate growth.
Thu, 20 Aug 2015
Hello, going by your history, u have a retarded nail growth, there may be various causes leading to the same.
I would adv you to visit a dermatologist for evaluation of any pathology involving the toe nail, if any and start tab biomane 1 tab daily for atleast 3 months.
Thanks and regards