Suggest treatment for tinnitus and cold

Hi. I ve recently had a headcold but its gone now. During the cold my right ear had ringing in it on and off but now that s gone too. For the last 2 days anything that has a high frequency like my cat meowing and my grandson talking, sounds as if their voices are speaking through a fan. Now even my TV sounds like it. Its like a vibrating sound. Its making g me feel quite I ll. Do u know what this is please?
Sat, 3 Sep 2016
You are right ...it is due to cold itself. Because there is connection between nose and ear through euchtachian tube. So due to cold , your infection spread to ear and due to that reason you are feeling like tinitus.
Now you have to take Tab.LevoCetrizine 5mg OD Or BD for 5-7 days , Tab.Amox-clav 625 BD for 5 days and Tab.Brufen BD for 5 days.