Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
151 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for tilted penis


For the past 3 months or so every time my wife and i have had sex my penis has become bruised, with scabbing and some blistering. At times during intercourse i can feel a pinch sensation on the right part of my glands penis and shaft. The bruising only happen seems to be happening on the right side of my shaft and head of my penis. My penis has a slight curve to the left. I've used lubrication and still still happened to a lesser degree. I don't think its a lubrication problem on her part as she is normally well lubricated. I have stopped and let it heal properly and then tried again and the same thing happens again. It really frustrating cause this was not an issue 2-3 months ago. What could it possibly be? Our sex is not rough or overly physical but there is some passion involved . My penis looks to very bruised and scabbed over like a bad abrasion. Help!!!
Tue, 17 Feb 2015
Report Abuse
Psychologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your details. The scabbing and blistering could be due to some allergen, and could just be for the time being. Ask your wife to keep good hygiene and you too do the same. At the same time, make sure that your wife is not having lubrication problems. Tilted penis definitely not the cause and cannot cause discomfort. That is in a way blessing in disguise.

If you require more of my help in this aspect, please use this URL. Make sure that you include every minute details possible.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi doc. My penis is vry much deformed. It is almost C shaped nd tilted 2 left side. The major problem is dat during erection it is very painful 2...