Suggest treatment for thick scales of skin on legs and arm

I am 40 years old. I have thick scales of skin on my legs, butocks, and back of the arm. It is there since long, earlier it use to disappear completely in summer and appears in winters. but nowadays it is present throughout the year. I feel very embarassing due this. pl. give some treatment.
Wed, 30 Jul 2014
Hello dear,
Welcome to healthcaremagic.
I have read your query and understood your concern.
It seems that you are suffering from dyshidrotic eczema. In such cases, I usually advice my patients to put lots of moisturisers over body preferably over semi wet body.
In severe cases, moderate potency topical steroids are also advised.
I will advice you to visit your dermatologist for proper examination.
You may discuss this with your treating doctor.
Regards.