Suggest treatment for the following knee screening test

Report : LT KNEE SCREENING Impression: Grade VI Signal in posterior body & posterior horn of medial meniscus. Rest medial & lateral menicus show no gross abnormality. ACL Sprin / mild mucoid degeneration. PCL, MCL & LCL are normal. plz give the sugesstion and treatments
Fri, 14 Dec 2018

The MRI of the knee shows tear in the back part of the medial miniscs. Miniscal are small plates between the two bones of the joint. Grade 4 teat mean full thickness tear.

And it mostly need surgical repairment. The outcome is good most of the times after surgery. Rest of the Joint appear normal except little swelling.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Mahboob Ur Rahman, General & Family Physician