Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
193 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for the bruised cervix

how can you cure a bursied cervix my gf is feeling pain in her stmoach after the day we had sex she and the day after she told me she thorw up in the morring and shes been graving food its been 3 days now going on 4 days now and her clitours hurts and when she pees it hurts her is she pergent? or just feling pain in her inseids
Wed, 29 Oct 2014
Report Abuse
OB and GYN Specialist 's  Response
firstly the pain she is experiencing is post sexual contact which is more likely to be due to possible injury or abrasions experienced during the act. Sometimes even deep penetration and forcible penetration can also cause pain in the lower abdomen. The clitoris has suffered frictional injury duringbthe act and hence it is sore. She cam apply oint soframycin locally thrice a day and keep the local area dry to prevent further injury. Important to dry herself eac time after urination. For pain she can take tab mefenamin acid 500mg twice a day for 3 days.this would help.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Good Afternoon, I had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend earlier today. I now have severe pain and I have a bruised cervix. The pain is so bad...