Suggest treatment for tender breasts and sore nipples

I went to the bathroom and I seen this brown blob jelly thing, I took a home test it was negative but I have tender breasts and sore nipples had pain on my left side other day but now is gone away as well the veins are popping out out now am I pregnant? I m worried whats going on!? Please help
Thu, 16 Jul 2015
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
Hi, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns. Breast engorgement with spotting or bleeding can occur in pregnancy or hormonal disturbances like hypothyroidism. If the urine pregnancy test is negative, then the pregnancy is ruled out.
I would suggest you to consult an OBGYN specialist to get properly examined, invinvestigated including hormonal profile and ultrasound and treated accordingly.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Wishing good health.
Dr Deepti Verma