Suggest treatment for swollen right testicle after femeral hernia

I had a femeral hernia done 5 months ago. My right testicle has been swollen since, and the sperm tube is hard right up to the scar from the incesion. Is there a problem i should be lookinginot, or is this a major clot that's gonna take a long time to disolve. The pains is nonstop, and feels like someone is slowly squeezing my riht testicle.
Thu, 12 Dec 2019
Sexologist 's  Response

For pain and swelling anti-inflammatory drugs can be taken. If not cured, you can go with surgery.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. S. R. Raveendran, Sexologist