Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
133 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction
  • question-icon

    Suggest treatment for swollen lymph glands

Hi, I had unprotected sex at the end of march this year, saw a few swollen lymph glands in my goring and went for an HIV test at my nearest test center, at the beginning of July. It was a CMIA which came out negative. Although the test also said its good to test in another 2-4 month. What would you suggest me to do?
Mon, 6 Oct 2014
Report Abuse
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response

I have studied your case

Every person can feel his lymph node, when there is infection they are enlarged and painful.
So if they are enlarged and painful then you need to investigate.

You may need to do HIV blood investigation for prognosis and recovery again after 2 months.
If symptoms persist then you can consult doctor

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Wishing you good health.

Take care
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi am 30 years old, i suspect that my lymph glands near cheek is swelling occasionally, I do have very much sinus related complications through out...