Suggest treatment for swollen lymph glands in cheek

Hi am 30 years old, i suspect that my lymph glands near cheek is swelling occasionally, I do have very much sinus related complications through out my life. and i do suspect that i do have an infected tooth. what do you think is causing the occasional swelling of lymph
Sat, 21 Jun 2014
Hello!

Thank you for the query.

Both sinus infection and tooth infection are strong factors of lymph nodes enlargement. Please note that lymph nodes are responsible for inflammatory process and in case of any inflammation they will be larger. That is how it works.
So if you want to get rid of this problem, you need to heal your tooth and try to heal sinusitis.

Hope this will help.
Regards.