Suggest treatment for swollen and painful bumps on the shoulder

Since staying at a friends house, I ve been getting unusual insect bites. The first time it was after being bitten, about 6 bumps formed in line that seemed to be in size order (big to small). The next da it cause my shoulder to swell badly and I was limited to a few movement. The next time I was bitten, it was only one bump but it caused my entire hand to swell up for a few days and there was mild pain when touched. A few days ago, I was bitten once again and this time it was directly on my throat. (I.e if I was a male, where my Adams apple would be) Now I m dealing with stiffness in my neck. Certain areas are very tender to touch and majority of the pain is centered around where I was bitten. I m just curious to know what s going on with me. This doesn t seem normal after a simple bug bite.
Tue, 5 Apr 2016
hi the symptoms and signs mentioned definitely indicates insect bite reaction First observe for any legs or stings over the bitten area . if there are any remove them with the forceps. Then start with antihistamine like hydroxyzine at night ,antibiotics like amoxicillin-clavulonic acid 625 mg thrice daily and of course mild course of steroids should be used .Apply calamine lotion twice daily over the spots