Suggest treatment for sudden sharp pain in heart and chest discomfort

From time to time and out of the blue I get a sudden sharp dagger like pain seemingly going right through my heart. It is always in the same spot, to the left of my sternum and at about an 8 o clock position on the outer edge of my L breast so ?L Ventricular area. It is sometimes followed by heavy chest discomfort which sometimes stays for minutes or up to an hour and also a feeling like my heart is going to rupture/burst!. I also suffer from ectopic or missed beats on occasions and at times have chest discomfort just on it s own. I have been evaluated by a cardiologist with event monitors,cardiac ultrasound, cardiac perfusion scan and angiogram all show my heart to be OK apart from one short lone run of tachycardia on the event monitor. The cardiologist thought it was PAF and I am now on Pradaxa 150mg BD. A bit of over kill I feel given that within a 24 hour period 99.99% of the time my heart beats normally. I have had several Emmergency Dept visits due to the chest discomfort to check out if it is ?angina or similar but each time ECG, cardiac enzyme blood test and chest xray have all being fine. The only other concern is that my BP systolic is generally around 130-135 and diastolic in the 80 s.So am really puzzled and concerned as to what might be happening when this dagger-feeling occurs Currently I take cholestrol lowering tablets (Cholestrol up 5.1 prior to medication) and Vit B Complex. I am 62 years young, am of a healthy weight (58kgs), eat a good diet,drink lots of water, on a rare occasion have only a half glass of wine, one to two cups of coffee a day and like to think I am reasonable fit and active. I am however of an anxious nature so would appreciate some input about this problem so I can deal with it practically and get on with life. Thank you for your help.
Wed, 25 Sep 2019