Suggest treatment for stomach pains

I had an inferior m.i.October 19th 2012. 3 stents were introduced. Since then I have lost 40 pounds quit smoking I never had any type of a drug history in my life and I have become a workout addict. Prior to the heart attack I have always had on and off episodes with PVCs more off then on lately I have been having many PVCs and it seems if I press very hard on my stomach and push down i have relief sometimes by a tremendous embarrassing belch will make them go away. Is this my sinus node failing or is this gas in a man that over thinks? My cardiologist and everybody at the emergency room have little concern but I have a lot of concern I m very uncomfortable.
Mon, 1 Jun 2015
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
Dont bother about stomach pain.it will improve. With ppi.take care of heartDont be stressed. Dnt be empty. Stomach