Suggest treatment for stomach pain

Hi this is vasanth from salem. For past two weeks i have stoamac pain ocassionally while waking up in the morning, so i have consulted with a doctor. He advised to me to take ultra sound scan. As per the report doctor said nothing serious, little bit extra fat in liver. Nothing to worry. He given the tablet specification as follow to take for a week you will be alright. But after taking these tablets, i'm having regular mild pain in my abodomen.

The tablets are,

BIFILAC - HP : 1-0-1

PANTOCID - L : 1-0-1

Is this tablet powerful or it cause some side effects, please give me the necessary advicd
Wed, 23 Aug 2017