Suggest treatment for stomach pain

Hi, my age is 58. My stomach is paining from last 45 days. I am strictly eating very light food still it is paining. I have done stool test on 30/11/2010, in that pus cells were present(++++). I had tested it again on 21/12/2010 and that time pus cells were occasional. I also have prostate problem since last 2 years. I had done abdomen and pelvis sonography on 22/12/2010, and the impression of the report was "gross(gradeIII) benign prostatic enlargement with median lobe enlargement seen with significant postvoid residual urine of 269cc" and other things were normal.

MEDICINES:

First three days i had taken nexpro RD, tablet satrogyl O, tablet baralgan DM after that,

i took zofix-200 tab, tablet buscopen, capsule becelac PB after that,

tablet oflomac-400, and tablet librax.

Since last 15 days i had not taken allopathy drug instead of that i have taken homeopathy drug.

Still it is paining in same manner...

So could you please suggest me for the same..
Mon, 29 Dec 2014