Suggest treatment for stomach pain and gas formation

Hi Doctor, I notice for the past few month I always have stomach pain which happen usually at night time. During the day I SOMEtimes feel that and usually go to the bath room a few times for bowel movement. Feel always have to pass gas. Is feel better if the gas pass thru during day or night. But always feel like I never completer my bowel moment
Tue, 20 Sep 2016
Hello dear
I understand your concern
Gas formation due to high acid production by indigestions, spicy food, low physical activity produce stomach pain and discomfort.
Take following advices:
Take light food like banana, rice, applesauce, toast, yogurt and buttermilk in the evening meal. Do not overeat.
Take oral simethicone and tablet unienzyme after meal for 5 days
Tablet esmoprazole plus domperidone on the empty stomach for 5 days
Avoid spicy and oily food, high fiber, nuts and peas.
Do not go to bed immediately after the meal..
Do regular exercises and yoga in the morning.
Reduce weight if you are obese and avoid stress.
If problem persists then consult the gastroenterologist and rule out the acid reflux esophagitis, and peptic ulcer disease.
Hope this may help you

Contact HCM for further health query
Best regards
Dr. Sagar