Suggest treatment for stomach pain and difficulty in swallowing food

hello doctor i am Eman from jordan i live in jacksonville I ve got a pain in our food stream Antaul food I feel that he does not go down easily a week ago i am so tired before that i was strong pain in my stomach and i take some medicine I took an antibiotic brought him with me from Jordan named suprax 400 and improved it a bit and then came back again after stopped the medicine.. now i can not eat good cannot drink water good i am so tired please doctor help me i am from 2 weeks not good no happy i am from bad to baddest
Wed, 23 Nov 2016