Respected user , Hi
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* This is due to intestinal infection .
* Suggestions for better recovery
- Drink plenty of liquids in sessions .
- Soft , light diet at intervals .
- Avoid oily , spicy , non veg stuffs , hot beverages .
( 20 ) mg morning and evening with sips of water on
empty stomach .
- Do not take ibuprofen
which irritates gastric mucosa more , in stead
can take drotaverine
- Avoid prolong fasting , over eating .
- Regular walking , exercises help .
- Avoid stress
- Regular sound sleep of 8 hrs .
* Consult later doctor if required after 48 hours of above .
Hope this will help you for sure .
Welcome for further guidance .
Regards dear .