Suggest treatment for stomach bloating , fatigue and gastritis

Hi my name is gabby lately I have been feeling light headed, bloated after eating , also sometimes bloated before eating, a lot of gas , I usually have to use the bathroom after eating , I feel fatigue a lot , and my legs and body feel weak , there are points when I m at work and feel off balance and fmrum into the chairs and walls, mid and upper back pain, sensitive to smells . And sometimes a stabbing pain in my abdominal and mid section what could it possibly be ?
Fri, 11 Sep 2015
you have some problem in your digestive system-- it can be in liver, gall bladder, pancrease or intestine
preliminary investigations are a must to arrive at right diagnosis
Stool exam, CBC, LFT, Amylase and lipase tests and Ultrasound of whole abdomen should help