Suggest treatment for sperm motility

please advice me what to do , recently i had my semen result and i noticed my PH is 8.6 and sperm Mobility is 40% other are i believe are ok sperme account 26 milion ...how can cure the PH its should be (7.2-8.00) and mobility its should be at leat 50% ?
Wed, 13 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The interpretation of the report you have shared could be done as follows:
1. pH of 8.6 is considered to be normal as semen has an alkaline pH.
2. Sperm count of 26 million is also fine.
3. Sperm motility should be more than 50%, but is less with 40%.
Kindly do the following so that it might help to improve the situation. Take medication containing L-carnitine, Alpha lipoic acid, Arginine, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Zinc, and Selenium as ingredients for one month and repeat semen analysis. If there is improvement in sperm motility, kindly continue the same for 2 more months. Wear loose fitting undergarments and avoid taking bath with very hot water.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Ashakiran. S.