Suggest treatment for sore throat,stuffy nose and body shakes

Hello, i am 16 years old, 5 5 . i got a sore throat, a stuffy nose, and last night i was shaking badly. the shaking was uncontrollable. something like that has never happened to me, but i usually get a sore throat or a stuffed up nose for only a few days, the shaking has never happened to me, and it scared me a little.
Wed, 11 Sep 2019

It may be due to sore throat with hypoglycemia or hypotension.

For that you may require blood sugar level, complete blood count, blood pressure monitoring after physician consultation.

Do regular saline or Betadine gargles twice a day.

Do steam inhalation.

You may require antibiotics after physician consultation.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shyam Kale
Family and general physician