Suggest treatment for sore throat,cough and sneezing

My 5 year old daughter had a 102.7 fever and this strange red circles around her eyes. She complained of nausea, sore throat and it s coughing and sneezing. We took her to the pediatrician and he said it s a virus and tylenol is the only thing to give her. Today she had a nose bleed. What do I do?
Thu, 29 Jul 2021

The symptoms seem to be related to a viral infection. The nosebleed is very normal due to inflammation of the nasal mucous. I suggest using anti inflammatory medications such as Tylenol. I also suggest to give her liquids and rest.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi, General & Family Physician