Suggest treatment for sore throat with burning feeling after food

Hi i am Deb. I am 26yr old,weight 78 kgs.last friday i was down with fever though the temperature was not high but still was feeling uncomfortable there was this burning sensation in the skin so ate few tablets like (nimusulide+ paracetamol) nimsad-p in the night so the fever went off but again came back in the morning then on saturday morning i had nimsad-p along with ezithromycin 2mg/60 ml hoping the coughing and sore throat will go but nothing happened just the temperature came down with sweating and then in the night i again took nimsad-p and then sunday morning again nimsaid-p with ezithromycin 250 mg but after all this no relief realized the fever was going off as soon as i would puke or fart or go to toilet and the smell was abnoxious so took stopped nimsad-p and took ezithromycin 250 mg with (levocetrizine2.5mg+phenylphdrine+ambroxol+paracetamol)1-AL total the moment i took took 2minutes later felt i had popped up something wrong and then monday morning went to doctor as sunday they were closed he gave me amoxycilin 250 mg twise a day for 3 days but then now the fever is gone completely but my food pipe is buring like hell whenevr i eat spicy stuff but as soon as i drink water or cool stuff it cools down i feel as if the whole foodpipe is scared and i always feel some air buble is stuck in my throat a burp wil solve it but no matter how many burp it comes back i feel like the food is coming back to the throat.
Fri, 29 Dec 2017