Suggest treatment for sore throat after chemotherapy for colorectal cancer

My father is undergoing chemo treatment for colorectal cancer. It is his third treatment with Folfox. He has done well until this last treatment. He cannot swallow or drink much due to the sores in his mouth or throat. They have given him Magic Mouthwash, but it doesn't help much. He is also starting to dream very real dreams, talking to people who aren't there and seeing people. Is there anything else he can have for his sore throat?

Fri, 17 Mar 2017