Suggest treatment for social anxiety

I am male 35 suffering from a strange type of mental ailment.
my problem is when i am in presence of other people i feel uncomfortable and i feel contractions in my facial muscles specially in cheeks muscles. facial muscles become so stiff that even i try lot i cant make it normal.

I am suffering from this problem since more than 15 years. i was diagnosed before with various mental disorder namely social phobia panic disorder, mood disorder etc etc , i took medications such as serlift, flunxol cymbalta etc in India and Dubai.

non of them relieved my problem flunxol helps me to some extent but i discontinued due severe side effects.

my problem is also highly related with sleep my problem become to sever when ever i sleep in day time or take a nap in day time.with increase of anxiety and irritation as well.

I need your opinion regarding my problem since i heard lot about you recently.

Wed, 14 Jan 2015