Suggest treatment for small red mark on the stomach

i have a small red mark pretty much on the center of my stomach and it is about 1 inch tall and may one eighth or maybe a quarter inch wide and i cannot get it to go away and it is kinda a painful itch but not real painful but here is the kicker now i am starting to get the same painful itch on the lower part of my stomach close to my belt line but nothing is there, its just in the center of my stomach that i see this red mark.
Tue, 16 Apr 2019
Dentist 's  Response

As per your query you have symptoms of small red mark on the stomach which occurs due to infection of hair follicles leading to folliculitis.

Need not to worry. I would suggest you to make use of product containing benzoyl peroxide. Take Multivitamin supplements. Apply topical antibacterial ointment such as mupirocin and do yoga and meditation daily. Drink plenty of water daily and add fresh fruits and vegetables to your diet. If condition doesn't start getting better in a month then consult dermatologist. Doctor may examine completely and prescribe treatment accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Harry Maheshwari, Dentist