Suggest treatment for sinus soreness, teeth and gum inflammation

Since August,I have had sinus Soreness, postnatal drip, teeth and gum inflammation, earaches, coughing episodes. Yesterday I coughed 2 hard mucous plugs with tinged of blood, white, and yellow and a larger than a dime. is this sinusitis, teeth issues, or something else. Also have had swollen glands off and on near my jaw. What type of doctor is best to treat this. I have been very fatigued too. Very much want to stop coughing episodes not only embarrassing but makes me incontinent.
Mon, 15 Dec 2014
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome to HCM,

I had gone through your question and understand your concerns.

As per your clinical details, it appears to be a case of sinusitis involving lungs.

you need to visit an ent surgeon, for evaluation and treatment,

all the best, take care.