Suggest treatment for sinus infection

tooth #3 was removed in 2012 but a fragment remained and a bridge placed in the right upper quadrant. The procedure resulted in right side discharge of the nasal passage and xray shows ruptured sinus. Foul smell also confirms infection. what is the solution?
Mon, 6 Oct 2014
Infectious Diseases Specialist 's  Response
Thank you for your contact to health care magic. I understand your concern. If I am your doctor I suggest you that you should take proper antibiotics as per the culture and sensitivity report, to clear up the residual infection. Once all infection is clear you have to go for definitive treatment that is surgical reconstruction of opening. This can be done by ENT surgeon in your area.
I will be happy to answer your further concern
You can contact me.
Dr Arun Tank. Infectious disease specialist.
Thank you.