Suggest treatment for shortness of breath

I have periods of times when I am short of breath. I have been to two pulmonologists and a cardiologist. Tests and bloodwork came back with showing no cause. Shortness of breath happens a few times a day. Exertion makes it worse and I cannot lie flat. It also happens when I bend down and tie my sneakers and sit back up. I know something is wrong but I don t no what to do.
Mon, 10 Jun 2019

If symptoms persist, it is better to consult a physician and get evaluated.
Detailed evaluation is required including chest X-ray and ECG is required to make a diagnosis.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician