Suggest treatment for short term memory loss with glioblastoma

Hello, my husband was diagnosed with a glyoblastoma in oct 2009. He had a right front craniotomy, temador, glyowafers, radiation. returned in august 2010. surgery, temador. now returned but in the corpus colosium. Dr. says he can do nothing. my husband acts and looks very healthy. he is 51 209 lbs. only symptoms are short term memory loss. Wondering what to do now. we are open to any alternatives. he takes tumeric, wild mushrooms, flouressence, vit d,and omega. Thans, Kathy
Wed, 17 Jun 2015