Suggest treatment for sharp lower abdominal pain

Well for about a week and a half or so my nipples have stayed hard. And very sensitive. I m on my period now but this is not a symptom I usually experience when on my period or before. Also I have had little Auden sharp pains in my abdomen since my period has started and that s also unusual.
Thu, 5 Mar 2015
Hi.
Hard and sensitive nipples indicate Hormonal imbalance. As is the Auden sharp pains in the abdomen since your periods have started.
The possibility is having PCOD or some ovarian tumors.
I would advise you the following :
Hormonal assays in the blood of Estrogen, progesterone, FSH, LH, Thyroid function tests. testosterone.
Blood, urine and stool routine tests.
Ultrasonography of the abdomen.
Consult a Gynecologist for opinion and further management.