I understand your concern. Pregnancy
vomiting is due to pregnancy hormones causing capricious appetite/ intolerance for smells.It is normal symptom of pregnancy. Needs treatment when excessive . severe vomiting
needs Iv transfusion for fluid replacement.
This is to be followed by home care
& anti emetics advised by doctor.
- bed rest, & nutrition in form of small servings
- Take it in form of dry carbohydrates - biscuits/ dry fruits- To be munched slowly,before leaving bed. lie in bed for half an hour & then get up to start your routine.
- avoid fatty/spicy food.
- avoid liquids with solid food.
- cold milk/ice cream is digested more easily.
- Have a sound sleep / Be positive.
* Tablet Pyridoxin ( pregnidoxin)/Tab antacid ( Histac 150 mg)/ Anti emetic drugs are to be taken by doctor's advise.
* Iv fluids are needed with signs of dehydration( dry mouth