• question-icon

Suggest treatment for severe tiredness

yes I m 53 no major problems, just had a yearly exam in march. I told the doctor iv been tired a lot and sleeping a lot on my days off. tests came back fine ,a little high on my sugar,i drink a lot of pepsi and choclate milk, no coffee and very little water.how do I no if I m diabetic or something else
Wed, 2 Aug 2017
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
you can do diagnosis of Diabetes through General fasting and postprandial sugar tests or GTT test and if you want to know last 3 to 6months sugar levels in your body do H1bAC test
.and for your tiredness complaint you check your Thyroid levels also..and in supplementation take 1tab of Supradyn daily which is a multivitamin.