Suggest treatment for severe spinal stenosis and sciatic pain

I have severe spinal stenosis with left sciatic pain not always down the leg. therapist feel the perforsmis(spelling?) Is problem . Using naproxan and tramodol some relief but always have pain.using a cane for balance and to help walk straight.I need HELP.
Sat, 12 Jan 2019

Spinal stenosis needs to be treated with surgery so you might need to talk with your doctor and discuss the need for surgery.
Other treatments like pain killers (naproxen and tramadol) may be taken for pain but do not treat the spinal stenosis, they might be used while you arrange the surgery. Spinal stenosis is a stenosis of the canal where the spine is and if it is under pressure this pressure needs to be released to bring improvement and healing.

I hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Antoneta Zotaj,