Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
155 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for severe scrotum pain

Years ago I got kicked in the groin. It busted my left scrotum and today, it is painful and the sensitivity is mostly gone in the head of my penis. when I am with my wife I have a medium erection but when I penetrate her it dies. I am 67 years old with 4 stints in my heart
Thu, 30 Jul 2015
Report Abuse
Radiologist 's  Response

Scrotal injury need immediate medical attention.
You need proper clinical examination and investigations.
Investigations include ultrasound and colour doppler of scrotum.
Ultrasound can exclude many conditions like local hematoma,testis injury etc.
Treatment depend upon findings.

Get well soon.
Take Care
Dr.Indu Bhushan
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Respected Sir, I had pain in the scrotum for 2 months but on and off,took doxycycline for seven days,I was ok. But one day I ran to catch a...