Suggest treatment for severe sciatic nerve pain

What is the best treatment for severe severe sciatic nerve pain? I have had it on and off for years but the last four months it’s been just worse and worse. I injured my tailbone when I was young I also have a bulging disc at L5 S one and I have a synovial cyst sitting on a nerve root. But this sciatic nerve pain is from my rear end all the way down to my ankle.
Thu, 15 Nov 2018

Gabapentin and hydrocodone are the two effective painkillers for sciatica.

If symptoms persist better to consult a neurologist and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,