Suggest treatment for severe pain while suffering from lumbar sprain

Good evening I went to a clinic for a lumbar sprain but seem like I m no better maybe worst The doctor prescribe for me 800 mil. Ibuprofen 10 mil. Muscle relaxer and a stool softner Seem like hurting pain I n my upper abodem and my back is still hurting in same place
Mon, 5 Oct 2015
Welcome at HCM
I have gone through your and being your physician i completely understand your health concern s.
what is your age and sex?for how long u are suffering from it? any limb weakness associated with it?
In my opinion i there is need to get stronger analgesic to control your symptoms. you can use tab TRAMAL PLUS two times along with cap thiolex 4MG during bed time.
have u done your MRI?
in my opinion it should be done so that extent of the injury can be estimated...
meanwhile take rest, avoid any vigorous activity particularly bending and you can start physiotherapy after consultation with your doctor
get well soon
Hope your query is adequately addressed if you still have any feel free to ask
Dr Saad Sultan