Suggest treatment for severe pain, vomiting and low appetite inspite of using antibiotics for UTI

My daughter-in-law has a history of urinary tract infections. About three weeks ago she got a severe attack. She saw a Dr. Rivera in Prince Frederick who told her she had an ecoli infection in her bladder and prescribed bactrin antibiotic.. 2x a day for 10 days, 1/day for 30 day remainder. She has been taking this antibiotic for nearly three weeks now.

She is constantly in severe pain, she can't keep any food down, she throws up even water. She called Dr. Rivera but can only speak with the receptionist, who offers no help.

She does not have insurance. We must find the source of this pain and help her. She's a young woman, otherwise healthy with the exception of a history of urinary tract infections. Dr. Rivera offered to go in and explore. Azo is useless.

I am hoping to find a specialist who can find the source of the pain and help this poor young woman.
Thu, 20 Oct 2016