• question-icon

Suggest treatment for severe pain in hip joint, legs and feet

I am a renal transplant patient I am on multiple medications I am wondering if medication to maintain a good cholesterol level is causing me to have really bad muscle pain in my legs and feet and painful hip joints. My transplant was in 1994. Iam 59 and try to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle. The increase in pain is taking its toll. I am on CRESTOR ROSUVASTATIN 5 mg and EZETROL 10 mg Please help me if you can. Many thanks Ken Germon.
Fri, 9 Oct 2015
muscle pain is due to rosuvastatins. u must take multivitamins specially calcium and vitamin D to maintain norml levels. do x ray hip joint and consult orthopedic doctor