Suggest treatment for severe pain and popping in knee after injury

HELLO SIR, I M 26YRS OLD. BEFORE 7 MONTHS I HAD LIGAMENT TEAR ON LEFT KNEE WHEN I SUDDENLY TURNED. THAT TIME I D SEVERE PAIN AND SWELLING. I COULD NOT MOVE MY LEG FOR 1HR HARDLY. BUT AFTER THAT I CONSULT THE DOCTOR WHO SUGGESTED ME TO TAKE REST (1 WEEK-BUT I DON T) AND GAVE ME SOME PAIN KILLERS. THE X-RAY REPORT NOT CLEAR ANYTHING TO HIM. AND HE CHECKED MY KNEE AND HE SAID THAT NO PROBLEM WITH YOUR KNEE. THE ONLY THING HE SAID THAT I HAVE TO TAKE REST. DON T USE STEPS.. BUT NOW I VE HAVE SEVERE PAIN IN KNEE THROUGHOUT OUT THE LEG SOMETIMES.AND NOW MY RIGHT KNEE ALSO HAVE POPPING AND HAVE PAIN. PLS PLS PLS ADVICE ME! THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Wed, 15 Sep 2021
Cardiologist 's  Response

It is a knee X ray study is not an accurate test to study the soft tissue and ligaments of this joint. For this reason, I would recommend performing a knee MRI and then consulting with an orthopedic surgeon.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist