Suggest treatment for severe necrosis of the hip

I was diagnosed with severe necrosis of the hip. Both hip joints are dead and started crumbling. The left one is still in tact. The right, however, must be disintegrated because my right leg is now 2 or inches shorter. What other issues could I be facing that may hinder my recovery time? I have no insurance, therefore, it is very difficult to get in the system for appointments. I am now using a walker and almost have no movement in my hip area.
Tue, 4 Mar 2014
Hello.
The necrosis of the hip can only be treated with a hip replacement. It is best to have the surgery as soon as possible to avoid further complications.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,
drtayal72@gmail.com