Suggest treatment for severe knee pain

I have severe pain in both the knees. I am 66 years old and my weight is 65 kgs. I go for regular walks for aout 45 minutes and I used to do yoga for about 45 minute but because of this pain I have stopped the yoga but continuing the walks. kindly let me know what is the course of action
Tue, 7 Apr 2020

I suggest to rest for some days, use ice pack and Nsaid medication to relieve pain.Eat healthy or take supplements with vitamins and minerals. If you don't feel better consult with rheumatologist.

Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Blerina Pasho, General & Family Physician