Suggest treatment for severe headache

Hi! Im having a crazy headache fir the past three days...but the strange thing is that when I sneeze or cough or talk hard or bend down or move my head sudden it feel like a heavy presure in an arwa of my head. When trying to go sleep I can t find a position to set my head...it feel swollen
Wed, 8 Oct 2014
HI
Well come to HCM
The symptoms may be suggestive of Sinusitis, and frontal sinus involvement is likely, in my opinion this can be best treated with Tab Loratidine with Tab pseudoephedrine three times in day, hope this information helps,( Comment:-Another natural way to come out of this condition is drink more water, have some hot drinks)