Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
156 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for severe fungal infection in the penis

GM sir, i am mr.jayesh desai 41 years old. form last 1 week i have problem fungus on penis in side skin , and now skin cover is very tigt and pain full, my family dr. suggest foreskin opraction... but i don t want to do that...pls suggest any another opration ? present i using candid location on the same
Mon, 24 Jun 2019
Report Abuse
Sexologist 's  Response

If it is fungal infection for sure you can try luliconazole for local application. If phimosis then surgery is the best method. Also, find out the cause for your issue e.g. diabetes, STI, infection from a partner.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. S.R.Raveendran, Sexologist
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi Doctor, At first which specialist doctor should i consult for penis infection?, I have had the infection like small red patches 3months back for...