Suggest treatment for severe fatigue and low BP

Husband is 62 was has every Dr. everything and all test comes out Ok. Has Adrenaline issues, but levels are normal - Has extreme fatigue. Just called me his Blood Pressure is 102/82 pulse is 125 - 35 to 40 minutes after mowing the lawn. His blood pressure has been normal for years. abount 2 or 3 months ago is started going up - is on 10 m/g blood pressure medicine. Concerned about pulse rate? What could be causing this. has had stress test and etc. all Ok
Mon, 11 Feb 2019

The raised heart rate may be a normal response to exercises. It's not a lot concerning if he has no symptoms. Another reason for the raised pulse may be the medicine for blood pressure. if he is on amlodipine, it has a common side effect of causing high pulse. So discuss this with his doc, he may change the drug then.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Mahboob Ur Rahman, General & Family Physician