Suggest treatment for severe cough, fever and rashes

Hi my daughter has a high temperature. severe cough and very husky voice. In the last 48 hours she has had random red and pink splodges over her body. Swollen glands under her arms and a fine pin prick rash in places which has improved. Her skin was very itchy in the first 24 hours but now seems to have calmed down. She also has excessive saliva and really thirsty, chest also congested
Wed, 12 Jun 2019

As per your history, it may be due to sore throat.

For that continue saline or Betadine gargles. Take steam inhalation.

You may require complete hemogram, chest X Ray after physician consultation.. You may require antibiotics broad spectrum antibiotics after consultation.

Keep your self hydrated. Take balanced diet

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shyam B. Kale, General & Family Physician