Suggest treatment for sever back pain

Hi Doctor

I was suffering from severe back pain and did physiotherapy treatment for one month but without any results.
Later another doctor advised me to stop physio and he prescribed me some medicines. After having those medicines I got full relief within 2 days - sudden relief. But now the thing is in morning time I cant walk or stand for not more than 5 mins, but I can bend my body and touch my hands on the floor. What I observed is if I sit for 1 to 2 hrs then I can walk and stand for longtime and in evening time I am able to do excercise like pushup and situp .
Kindly please advise me
Tue, 15 Jul 2014